JOIN US FOR FREE!
It is completely free to be a member of the Borderlands VA Network, and it means that you will always be kept up to date with what events are coming up in the VA diary, industry updates that will affect you and opportunities to meet and collaborate with other VAs in the area.
Also, as a member you will be added to our online VA directory. It is a public directory, meaning you can be found by potential clients, other VA’s looking for associates and it will boost your SEO, as we will link your directory entry back to your website.
As part of your membership you are able to enjoy…
- A place on our directory on our new website (coming very soon!)
- An invite to our members only Facebook Group
- You will be the first to hear any news, offers, industry updates and will have a priority place at any of our events.
- You are able to display our Member’s Logo on your website
- You can submit regular guest blogs for our website
- We also regularly post about our members on social media too.
In order to become a member, we do ask that you are either already a member of the Society of Virtual Assistants or you meet the following requirements…
- You must be based in the UK.
- If you have a website, it must be of a professional standard and must have:
– UK mailing Address
– Telephone number (mobile or landline)
– Website Terms and Conditions & Acceptable Use Policy*
- A domain specific email address. e.g. Bill@VAdays.co.uk.
(We do not accept for example gmail, hotmail, outlook email addresses)
- You must be Data Protection Registered with the Information Commissioners Office and be aware and striving to be GDPR compliant.
- Make regular, secure and off-site back ups.
- You must be insured with suitable Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- Be available to your clients during your hours of work.
- Have a link to Borderlands VA Network on your website
- Engage with our Facebook Group on a regular basis.
If you meet the above requirements then please fill in the form below. Please note that we do check all our applications before adding you to the website and will carry out random checks from time to time.
Once we have processed your form, you will receive an email from us along with our logo, so you can add it to your website and we will add you to our directory. We will also add you to our Facebook Community so you can begin chatting with the other VA’s on there.